26 Bedrooms / 24 Bathrooms / 24 Reception
***FACTORY CONVERSION DEVELOPMENT PROJECT***INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY***CENTRAL WELLINGBOROUGH LOCATION***PLANNING PERMISSION FOR CONVERSION TO 24 x 1 & 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS***
Bill Wych & Co Estate Agents are delighted to offer this prestigious four storey factory known as the 'Tom Butler' factory in Rock Street, immediately off Broad Green and offering swift access to Wellingborough town centre shopping and leisure amenities, Wellingborough train station, schools, parks and playing fields, as well as the A45 dual carriageway link to neighbouring towns, M1 junction 15 and Rushden Lakes leisure and retail park.
The quaint market town of Wellingborough is undergoing a wave of regeneration and development, with thousands of new-homes under constructions and an ever increasing programme of improvements to leisure and retail facilities, driven by its excellent mid-county location, and superb transport links, with the train station offering a swift 45 minute line into London St Pancras.
The Tom Butler Factory is spread over four floors and totals approximately 22,000 sq feet. The factory retains many traditional factory features, and lends itself to an aesthetically pleasing and lucrative conversion project.
Total Floor Area - 22,000 square feet (approx)
Ground Floor - 8900 square feet (approx)
First Floor - 5000 square feet (approx)
Second Floor - 3900 square feet (approx)
17,800 square feet of usable space to first three floors (approx)
Third Floor - roof storage space
The following documentation is already available for review upon request:
• Parking Survey commissioned by Footmark Surveys in June 2018
• Environmental Noise Impact Assessment commissioned by Sound Advice Acoustics Ltd in November 2019
• Protected Species Bat and Bird Report commissioned by Phil Richardson Bat Consultant in October 2018
• Borough Council of Wellingborough Full Planning Permission for Conversion to 24 Apartments - WP/18/00623/FUL.
• Borough Council of Wellingborough Approval of Conditions Following Planning Permission - WP/19/00629/CND.
• Archaeological Report – Historic Building Recording Level 2, prepared by Christer Carlsson dated October 2019.
***We understand that the site benefits from connection to Electric, Gas and Water services***
***Potential off-street parking for several apartments & potential for lift access to upper floors***
***VIEWINGS AVAILABLE UPON APPOINTMENT***
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.